Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Icy

Source: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/412431/2/istockphoto_412431_caution_icy.jpg

so i heard midland county laid off a whole bunch of people earlier this year, which explains why the speed for clearing the road around here are so slow. Apartments, though, are even worse. My landlord supposively does not have people plow snow unless the snow is thicker than 2 inches. But, if it's still coming down, say in the next day or two, he will ignore all the snow that is already on the ground, and just waiting till it's all done to plow. This is CHEATING!!!!


I myself nearly flew into the air and landed on my butt also Sunday night, thanks to my no-traction sneakers.... it was a funny dance i did that saved my butt. Today i went to the dentist, some lady came in for an emergency. She fell on ice, and landed on her front teeth while screaming ah....i think, so she came in with a bloody towel covering her mouth. it was like...wow... coming thru! toothless lady! I got my night guard fited today! yay! no more teeth grinding!

No comments: