Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ah... Sleep

source: http://www.sciam.com/media/externalnews/2007-01-10T215456Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_TECH-APPLE-IPHONE-DC.jpg

I have finally put APSEN behind me... well actually there's more coming up. PFD assignment due in 17 days, so i was told. My group wants to get started today! i just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

So my report was like... 40 mins late, so i got 5% off... but let's face it, it i have turn it in 40 mins earlier, it would be an incomplete report which would take more points off than 5% so i was happy..

Went mile swimming with Kalyn this morning, i was so beat. Some day i feel like i'm a sword fish, some days, like today. i was just a cat trying grasp my breath in the water. I figured out that my cell alarm isn't working anymore. It has a mind of its own! i want a new cell phone, but i just bought a replacement battery for this one! I'll think about it later. REMEMBER now... i said i would live my life with what i need in mind, not what iwant! Would a new cell phone be a need or a wantt? i don't know.... i guess if in 3 weeks i still want it, it might be a need??

We'll see, for now, please call if i have a meeting with you , cause my alarm is gving up on me!

No comments: