Saturday, March 17, 2007

Shaving it close!


My flight this morning was scheduled to depart at 12:00 PM. Rob and I are were planning on gettin up at 6:30 am, leave the house by 8 AM, which will give us plenty of time to get to midway airport and have breakfast on the way. So 4 alarms were set and we went to sleep. I don't know what the heck was the problem, maybe because i slept in yesterday morning, i was very restless. Just turning and tossing.... so finally i gave up and got up to chat with friends on msn at 3 in the morning. I finally felt tired around 5 am and decided to take a nap till 6:30 am. It was a good nap. I woke up and stretched~ ah~ so good... and WAIT!!! WH Y IS IT SO BRIGHT OUTSIDE AT 6 IN THE MORNING?
I woke up rob, and we looked at the time, it was 9:05 am !!! he jumped up and hurried us out, and insist on the reason being non of the alarm went off.... well, i think we were just really tired for the last 2,3 weeks and just really crave for sleep...
We made it to the airport on time, but just barely. When we got to dallas, we actually got on an earlier flight to houston and got to my mom's a couple hours earlier than the plan... so all turned out well.
But Rob said it had shaved 12 years off his life, just so stressful... ~ahh now we can finally relax...

No comments: