Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring Break Count Down

source:http://www.brevardcc.edu/news_melbourne/images/general/cartoon_beach.gif

My group is meeting to print our report out, FINALLY! so my spring break countdown officially begins! 24 hours now folks!
My bubble pump came back from the machine shop and it wasn't working. So back to redesign again. But i guess that gets me off the hook for a while with my advisor.
Rob and I are flying to houston for the weekend, leaving for AZ on tuesay, then we'll head back to campus on Saturday. I know this is really different from my orginal plan for getaway for two. But let's face it, i am OLD! i need to see my family more than anything.
One side of green st. somehow lost power, so all the restaurants weren't open for dinner, we had to go to subway to eat. And there was some bad service! the manager is away, so the employees will play! the two little lowlives were trying to turn the lights off, lock the door and trying to fake a power outage, so they can get off work early. Super shady acts! i know... well well

I made a new friend in lab the other day with this new chinese grad student from beijing. I thought she was super quiet and shy, but apparently, she can yap yap away for hours on! hahaha She hasn't had a chance to talk to me ever, and she didn't think i spoke any chinese... Anyway, once that confusion is cleared, she is sooo talkative. So now i have one more person to talk to in the lab out of all these other boring boring boring grad students!

Well... i better get to packing...

No comments: