Friday, March 30, 2007

new wireless mouse



When i went to TX to see my mother, i discovered that my old laptop's mouse pad doesn't really work anymore. So being the perfect little girl i am, i gave my awesome wireless mouse to my mom. And i purchased a new one, Logitech MediaPlay Cordless Mouse, with my $25.00 Amazon.com gift certification i have earned using my Amazon.com visa card. And did you know that you could use the gift certificate on products sold not only through Amazon.com but also through their venders. that is just very nice of them. I also got a deal on my mouse as well. It is sold in stores for about 50 bucks, i got mine for only 27 dollars plus shipping. I only paid 10 dollars with my gift certificate, so that makes me happy!

My awesome new mouse have some great features a media nut like me! I am just gonna list a few:
  1. It has a "media" button that can be programed to open up any media player of my choice.
  2. The mouse can be used as a remote control when you listen to music or watch videos.
  3. It has a play/stop button
  4. volume up/down button
  5. Next/previous button
  6. two more back/forward button that can to programed to do whatever you want
  7. The scroll wheels moves to all four direction

Heh heh it is so cool looking as well. Black+red the timeless combination!

I see you hatin' ! hehehe

No comments: