Saturday, March 24, 2007

no more spring break

source: http://www.nassaulibrary.org/bryant/blteens/uploaded_images/homework-704044.gif

ai... no more spring break! LITERALLY last spring break ever! i'm happy to be out of school, but no more vacation would suck so bad! maybe i should change my major and be a teacher, then i would still get my vacations! i was on the alumni website my junior high friends were on, apparently a lot of my classmates are teachers now.
i do this every time, i'd bring my books, stuff i need to work on stuff... and what do i do? NOTHING i have no idea why i kept doing this for 4 years now! give up already. so when i get back, i still have my paper due and lots of other crap due. what a shame. just once, when i go back to school what awaits me is something fun. like a puppy or something. i wonder what kalyn and jane jane are doing now. oh wait, janejane is reading comic books online. kalyn... mmm... probably trying to make it back home safe. some of those psycho kids in class already started that assignment thing for chbe. mutants!
i found out the other day, hot tubs are so expensive. but i love them. i've been getting in and out of them everyday. bought some new shoes today with my dad's credit card. hehehehe i'm still thinking about that new ipod i wanted to buy. i guess i wouldn't be needing it. just look at all these crap i have now that i do not ever use... a new ipod is just gonna keep my attention for about 2 months, then i'd move on to something else.
Carol got sick when rob and i are in AZ. poor thing, she love company, but always end up in the hospital... i don't want to get old, not because of the wrinkles, or floppy body... i don't want to be sick so much. that is just wrong...

No comments: